For triggering and sending SMS you need to:
- Create a text message to be delivered involuntarily
- Plan a text delivery on the basis of time or when conditions of contact are fulfilled
- Customize the body of text with placeholders.
- You can send thank you message to people for joining your community
- Event management notification to people when sessions are beginning
- Follow up message after the end of your verbal communication. Advertise a book signing or something.
- Mechanize re-engagement! Have a member website or e-learning course? Use SMS triggers to engage members again who have not been seen for a while!
Send SMS on demand
Involuntarily trigger SMS alerts and voice broadcasts from your apps through simple HTTP post requests. Trigger voice, text, or both.
Merge-in custom data in texts
Merge in custom data such as name, email, or any customized field you want into your text messages for special and very personal communication.
Simple HTTP posts
Send an SMS trigger or voice broadcast through HTTP post or SMS API. Create into your platforms, applications, or develop your own scripts to incorporate Call Loop.
Instantly trigger & send SMS, voice broadcasts just from your own applications, platform, or software. Setup unrestricted triggers to send SMSs when and how you want.
And, do not overlook, if your company uses a database, website or a unique piece of software, they can simply be SMS-enabled to trigger SMSs on specific events letting you take benefit of SMS without doing anything manually.